The team at Risk Control Strategies (RCS) possesses a long history in the physical security industry and provides unparalleled expertise to our clients by providing the most comprehensive and aesthetically pleasing solutions available. Our methodology is to establish a relationship with our clients by understanding the potential risks their lifestyles dictate and develop a tailored security architecture plan to fit their needs. Our process begins with the RCS Cyber Vulnerability Analysis which provides us with specific information regarding potential risk to the client. Our next step is to conduct a holistic, on-site assessment of the residence to include a full review of the building plans. Drawing upon our experience and based upon our findings, RCS articulates the weaknesses and vulnerabilities present as well as our professional recommendations to preemptively mitigate risk. Our physical security systems are multi-tiered to provide the client with numerous, integrated layers of security. Our team at RCS tests all equipment prior to installation so it meets or exceeds our expectations.
Our technologies are state of the art used by the military and other agencies to protect critical infrastructure. RCS applies appropriate technology for each location based upon on-going site assessment.
- Electromagnetic buried cable
- Outdoor passive IR detectors
- System connects to an early warning paging system which announces that an intruder has violated a specific area
- Systems are programmed to provide instant, layered responses:
- Communicating with CCTV to monitor the violated area(s)
- Activating specific lighting in violated areas
- Alert monitoring station
- Systems are tested and programmed to avoid nuisance alarms
- Design and deploy CCTV using digital devices
- The use of IP cameras provides endless features:
- On-site and off-site recording, providing a secure and redundant system
- Remote viewing via the internet or any PC, PDA or mobile phone
- Multiple alert capabilities via email, text and even live video to a remote PC, PDA or mobile phone
- Our IP systems are installed with the latest cameras technology, tested and programmed by our professionals
- All IP systems are installed with IR technology, allowing devices to see in the dark
- All IP camera systems provide multi-levels of encryption
- System includes voice prompt keypads
- Installation of door/window contacts to cause an alarm upon opening when system is armed
- Glass break technology
- Indoor passive IR detectors to detect motion
- Wireless panic buttons (life safety/medical alert)
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Water main shut off
- Environmental detectors for water, temperature control, carbon monoxide, natural gas and fire
- Full control of intrusion system via internet (secured by encryption)
- All system’s functions are verified by the central station
To download the Estate Security tear sheet please CLICK HERE.
To download the Estate Security brochure please CLICK HERE.