Risk Control Strategies (RCS) provides its clients with seamless communication security through its Eavesdropping Countermeasures (ECM) services. Through the acquisition of a pioneering firm with over seventeen years in private practice, RCS positioned itself as the leading resource in the field of ECM. RCS practice leaders have over ninety years of technical investigative experience in sophisticated and complex communication compromise.
RCS EAVESDROPPING COUNTERMEASURES (ECM) PROTOCOL
- A threat assessment is made and discussed with the client
- Digital telephone system analysis including instruments, incoming trunks, in-house cabling, and peripheral equipment for intercept devices. (System used for analysis was not available for sale to US Government or private sector until 2008.) RCS has non-disclosures with system manufacturers and Beta tests units for 1-2 years prior to general availability
- A radio frequency (RF) spectrum analysis from 10 KHz to 21GHz that includes recognition capabilities for standard analog devices in addition to digital, spread-spectrum and the previously not available capability of detecting frequency-hopping transmitters. Equipment and software are updated yearly or as new technology becomes available
- An infrared (IR) search of all appropriate access areas to detect and locate intercept systems using optics to relay communications (IR, Laser, etc.
- Electronic inspections for covert video transmissions
- A carrier current RF spectrum analysis of AC outlets, telephone cable, computer lines, and other wiring as appropriate, to detect devices capable of transmitting communications
- An electronic search of the area with a Non-linear Junction Detector to detect and locate dormant (on or off) or remotely activated communication and recording devices
- An optic search of the area with a Thermal Imager to detect and locate communication and recording devices providing heat signatures
- Acoustic Leakage testing with amplifiers and contact microphones to determine loss of communications through air ducts, water pipes, windows, etc.
- Analysis of all wire runs either into or out of the concerned areas
- A physical search of the target site for hidden microphones, transmitters, audio recorders, closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems and any other interception devices
- An immediate oral report is provided along with a timely, detailed written analysis depicting survey techniques, findings and recommendations.
RCS professionals are unique to the security industry because they not only have the experience of device detection, but also device installations, through their authorized government and professional affiliations.
Our professionals have attended or provided training at the following institutions and conferences:
- US Government Inter-Agency Training Center
- FBI Academy – Quantico, Virginia
- Information Security Associates – Stamford, CT.
- Research Electronics International – Algood, TN.
- National Technical Investigators Association – Annual Conferences
- Annual RCS Training Conferences
To download the ECM Team Bio please CLICK HERE.
To download the Eavesdropping Counter Measures tear sheet please CLICK HERE.
To download the ECM Methodology tear sheet please CLICK HERE.